1.0 Interpretation & Conditions applicable
- 1.0 In these Conditions:
- ‘Buyer’ means the person who accepts a quotation of the Seller for the sale of the Goods or whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Seller
- ‘Goods’ means the goods which the Seller is to supply in accordance with these conditions
‘Seller’ means Zuri Design
- ‘Conditions’ means the contract for the purchase or sale of the Goods
- 1.1 These conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by the seller to the buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms and conditions which the buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation of order or any other similar document.
- 1.2 Any variation to these Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) will not apply unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- 1.3 Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Conditions.